If you are interested in presenting your project for investment evaluation and further discussion, you can do so using this form.
The questions and fields to be filled are pretty simple:
- your name and email
- the project name, if you have one
- the problem at hand; who is the customer (companies or individuals)?; what problem does the project solve?; what problem does the customer have and why do they need the solution?; does the solution make the customer save money/time/hassles or does it make the customer get more money/time/awesome?
- the solution proposed; how does it solve the problem?
- what is the business model of the proposed solution?; how does it make money?; who pays?; models based on Google AdWords dont count.
- what is the magic ingredient?; do you have a patent?; is Steve Jobs a member of the team?; are you using some technology or combination of technologies that solves the problem 10x faster and 10x cheaper that the competition?; yes, there is competition.
- what is the market?; companies?; people?; professionals? mums?; kids?; teenagers?; banjo players?; how many of them?; where?; how much do they spend?;
- who are the known competitors?; yes, there are competitors; is the product an adaptation or version of an existing solution but for a different market?
- who is the team?; how many?; are you just techies?; what is your individual expertise?
Dont sweat over the perfection of each field. You shouldnt spend more than a paragraph or two. If you need more, its much too complicated. Review your project until it fits. If you dont know, dont have the info or dont want to reveal the information for a specific field, leave it empty. But dont forget to fill your email…